Hasbro has sent us a Press Release with details for this years Hasbro Pulse Con. The Event will start September 22, 2023 at 11AM ET via the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel. Preorders for Pulse Con Exclusives will start that day as well. Hasbro Pulse Premium Members gain early access to select convention exclusives at 4PM ET and then available to everyone else at 5PM ET.
(PAWTUCKET, RI) September 12, 2023 – Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ:HAS) today announced the return of Hasbro Pulse Con 2023 on September 22, continuing the promise of providing fans a front row seat to amazing content, products, conversation, community building, and more. Available for FREE for adult fans and live-streamed exclusively on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube Channel, Hasbro Pulse Con reaches fans across the globe, including the US, Canada, UK and for the first time – the entire European Union, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan. Popular YouTube Creators Dan Larson of Secret Galaxy and Thew Adams (@toygrind) take over hosting duties for this year’s pop culture and fandom celebration, with the festivities set to kick off at 8 a.m. PT / 11 a.m. EST. The event will end at 1 p.m. PT / 4 p.m. ET at which point Hasbro Pulse Premium Members gain early access to select convention exclusives and pre-orders revealed during the day before all fans access at 2 p.m. PT / 5 p.m. ET.
Pulse Con 2023 is all about products this year! With a concentrated focus on the toys and brands fans love, the event will feature product-forward content, including engaging brand panels, exclusive product drops, over 30 new product reveals, exclusive Pulse Premium Member opportunities, and the highly anticipated launch of the updated Hasbro Selfie Series experience. The event will showcase content from Hasbro’s iconic brands, including TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS, POWER RANGERS, and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, along with premier collaboration brands, including Star Wars™ and Marvel from The Walt Disney Company.
Throughout the day’s virtual event, viewers can look forward to special guest appearances from special guests including Simon Bennett (Executive Producer, Power Rangers Cosmic Fury) and other special programming during the show.
Attendees can expect a robust slate of programming, including brand panels featuring some special guests and the launch of updated Hasbro Selfie Series experience, Hasbro’s personalization platform that allows fans to add their own face to figures with fan-favorite character designs from Marvel, G.I. JOE, GHOSTBUSTERS, POWER RANGERS and Star Wars™ characters, gets a substantial update this year promising even more customization options with the addition of glasses, beards and more hairstyles.
Below is a peek inside the brand panels on TRANSFORMERS, G.I. JOE, POWER RANGERS, DUNGEONS & DRAGONS and MAGIC: THE GATHERING, along with premier collaboration brands Marvel and Star Wars™.
• Marvel: Join Marvel product experts from Hasbro for exciting reveals and announcements during the 2023 Pulse Con Marvel Legends Series panel. This year’s panel promises never-before-seen Marvel figures from Hasbro, and will feature Hasbro’s Dwight, Ryan and Dan to discuss exciting news around the popular Marvel Legends product line from Hasbro.
• Star Wars™: During this panel, fans can join members of the Hasbro Marketing & Design teams, including Jing, Chris, Priya, Emily, and Eric as they talk about the popular Star Wars line from Hasbro, including the Black Series and the Vintage Collection. Attendees will get an in-depth look at Hasbro’s latest action figure and premium roleplay offerings from throughout the saga. Word on the Holonet is there may also be a few surprises…
• Magic: The Gathering: Find out what’s coming soon from Magic: The Gathering’s Secret Lair. Join Wizards of the Coast’s Senior Business Manager Emily and Global Product Marketing Manager Steve as they reveal new cards and upcoming collaborations between Hasbro and Magic: The Gathering.
• TRANSFORMERS: We’re kicking off a momentous celebration of product: 40 years of Transformers products! Join the Hasbro Transformers Marketing and Design teams as they unite over the next chapter of the Transformers Legacy Generations line. The festivities continue as we will induct a new member to our Hall of Fame – quite a legendary human.
• G.I. JOE: Yo Joe! It’s always a good time for Emily, Lenny, and Tony to discuss new top-secret and exciting reveals from the G.I. JOE Classified Series. You won’t want to miss this Pulse Con panel, including a special appearance from our fantastic toy photographer Matthew Cohen (@shootingthegalaxy).
• Power Rangers: Ranger Nation – Tune in for the Power Rangers panel at Pulse Con with Emily and Jordan. You don’t want to miss out on all the exciting toy news and a sneak peek of the highly anticipated “Power Rangers Cosmic Fury” series, which will have a special guest appearance by Executive Producer Simon Bennett. It’s going to be morphinominal!
• Dungeons & Dragons: Find out what’s just released and coming in the next few months from D&D, including fan-favorite themes revisited. Hasbro’s Marketing Manager Emily shares the excitement of the newest supplements for the World’s Greatest Roleplaying Game.
Additional programming details and full schedule for Hasbro Pulse Con can be found on HasbroPulseCon.com